Thursday, 24 March 2011
SESSION 4 & 5: PROJECT PROPOSAL
CLICK THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Each group must fill out the PROPOSAL FORM and email it to print.
The sections are:
1. WORKING TITLE
What is your short film going to be called?
2. PROPOSAL / TREATMENT
- Summarises the key events
- Conveys a clear sense of the proposed storyline
- A WHO, WHAT, WHEN & WHERE of the story
- Written in the present tense
- No dialogue
- Try to write about three paragraphs
3. TARGET AUDIENCE
Who will watch your film?
Who will the film be aimed at?
List who is doing what.
Pre-production: Production Designer (settings/locations), Character Designer and Screenplay Writer
Film Production: Director, Camera Operator (creating the shots), Editor, Sound Designer and Title Sequence / Credits Designer
5. EQUIPMENT REQUIRED